Prior to coming
- Please stay at home if you are unwell.
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with another person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within 14 days.
- Please be responsible for your own health and safety and should discuss with your doctor who are vulnerable if you are safe to come to the class.
- We encourage bookings by phone or message to ensure your space.
- For payment, if you are paying in cash please have the exact amount of your purchase (no change)
- Please bring your own mat, props and water.
- Please bring something warm that we will keep the main or/and the back doors open unless there is strong wind or rain for the clean air circulation in the hall.
- Please use the hand sanitiser which will be placed at the entrance before you enter the centre and we encourage you to also bring your own to use throughout and after your workout.
- Please keep 1.5 m between the participants when you enter to the centre.
- If the participants shows any of the symptoms of unwell will be ask to leave.
In the Classroom
- Please place your mat or chair as marked on the floor to keep 1.5 m distance between the participants.
- Please use the spray disinfectant and disposal paper towel which we provide to wipe the chair at chair class.
- Please place used paper towel in the rubbish bin and cover with the lid immediately.
- Please cover your mouth with tissue or arm when you sneeze.
- There will be no hands on adjustments or head massage.
- Please leave the venue as soon as your class finish for us to keep the centre cleaned and disinfected for the next class or the centre users.
Thank you for your cooperation!